December 4, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Gifts from the Kitchen: Day 4

Pin It
Every year at Christmas, one of my former coworkers would give me a Mason jar filled with homemade chocolate covered cherries made by his wife.  She decorated the jar by attaching a round piece of Christmas fabric between the lid and the ring.  This added a touch of festivity to the delicious treat waiting inside.  I don't have her recipe, but I do have one that I shared four years ago.  If you want to make these, you need to plan ahead because the finished cherries need to sit five days before they're ready to eat.  

Margaret's Morsels | Chocolate Covered Cherries



© Margaret's Morsels

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! This is great. I hope you bring it over to Food on Friday: Cherries & Almonds along with any other cherry or almond delights. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carole! I appreciate the opportunity to share the recipe. I'll stop by and link it up later today.

      Delete