February 28, 2011

Cooking Shortcuts Morselette

Pin It
Margaret's Morsels | Potato Salad

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted much the last two weeks. Things have been chaotic with work deadlines, my son's school activities plus his extra curricular and sporting activities.  I've barely had time to cook!

I wanted to make a batch of Potato Salad last week, but didn't have time to peel, dice and cook the potatoes.  I substituted a package of Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash cut Russet potatoes instead.  I cooked them according to the package directions, but used them cubed instead of mashing them. They worked out great in the Potato Salad.  My husband didn't even notice the difference.  What cooking shortcuts do you rely on to get the job done faster?

© Margaret's Morsels

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this wonderful blog with us.This is really helpful and informative. keep sharing these kinds of blogs.

    ReplyDelete